Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this training course recognized by Yoga Alliance? Yes. Nataraja School of Yoga, Ayurveda & Wellness is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. All of our Yoga Teacher Training Courses are recognized by Yoga Alliance. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a international certificate from NSYAW and be able to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher).
- Are CEU’s available? In many cases, Yes. The NCAAOM and other professional National Certification Commissions offer Professional Enhancement CEU’s upon completion of program & certification.
- Are there financing options available for those with financial limitations? We are able to set up payment options for the YTT cost upon request.
- How many hours of actual yoga will we be doing a day? We do a 2 hour asana practice in the morning and in the afternoon we do 2-4 hours of asana workshop. Total asana each day is 4-6 hours of practice and workshops.
- How many students are in the training? Depending on the setting and training level, we accept between 8-11 students, depending on the location, for each training. We are very mindful that each student receive the guidance & attention necessary.
- What will I gain from my experience in this teacher training program? You will experience much more than an international yoga certificate from our program. It is often described as a life changing experience that provides an opportunity for individuals to know themselves in a deep and lasting way. We offer our students the opportunity to embark on a journey that brings them to a place of deeper knowing. Our yoga teacher trainings offer much more than the physical aspect of yoga, we guide you to a path of inner knowing and transformation.
- Can I take the second half of the 200 Hour YTT at another NSYAW location? Some trainings are a full 20 days of immersion, some are in two, 10 day sessisons, while others are 16 days with a weekend addition. We recommend students stick with their original classmates, but you may attend the second session at another NSYAW training within 8 months of your first session if that is better for you. Currently we are holding trainings year round in MT and CO.
- What is the total cost of attending a program? $3,500 food and lodging included.
- What is the refund policy? Registration fees are refundable 30 days prior to first day a training, minus the $450. non-refundable deposit. After that time there are no refunds. (Under certain circumstances we will consider applying registration fee towards a future training.)